Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Operations part of the role (80%)
- Application (back-end) administration & support:
- Monitor the applications instances, pro-actively take actions if issues are foreseen; act for current issues as per SLA
- Do root-cause analysis on any severe or recurrent issues (which may include live debugging and in-depth troubleshooting to code)
- Installation and upgrades according to process, including testing
- User support:
- Usage support (i.e. how to use the applications)
- Troubleshooting user’s problems
- Handle the incidents according to SLA and process; ensure the tickets are up to date, handover to other support teams/time zones as appropriate.
- The development part of the role (20%)
- New feature development for the service, as per the service roadmap and product backlog.
- Architecture/Development/automation of the service (packaging, optimization of the solution, automated deployment, test automation, monitoring & analytics, HA, cluster, …) and integration to a large-scale IT environment.
- Analyze requirements for new features/changes in the solution, interface with solution provider and/or develop them.
- Development, Code review, testing and any other activities part of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Actively participate in the service-related development process activities e.g. Agile ceremonies (Sprint retro/review/planning, daily stand-up, etc)
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages, for example, Bash
- Good knowledge of Linux administration, or to be a very experienced user of Linux
- Good to have a little experience in using some programming language
- Communication skills
- English at least B2 level
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, training and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with the newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer & Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.