Senior Java Developer - Banking Industry
Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Learn about the business domain, module(s) architecture, development stack, continuous integration and delivery to 5 Asian countries from senior developers.
- Attend standups, watch task queue, provide feedback on feasibility and complexity, help with the technical design of the minimum viable product and develop with libraries and tools of choice.
- Make sure your code passes CI/CD pipelines including automated tests and working fix or feature is delivered to the end-user.
- Spring MVC
- EU Citizen, Czech/Slovak: B1, English: B2
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to a pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
- Develop your expertise in areas like:
- Rest, JMS/AMQP, Spring Data/Security/Integration
- JPA/Hibernate, Caching/ehCache)
- Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity